Home Immigration I-129F Petition (Fiancé Visa)

I-129F Petition (Fiancé Visa)

For assistance filing a Form I-129F or “fiancé visa” correctly, contact a skilled Glendale immigration attorney. Set up an appointment by calling (818) 550-1111.

Glendale Immigration Lawyer


Get Assistance Bringing Your Fiancé to the U.S.

Form I-129F or a “fiancé visa,” is the initial step a U.S. citizen must take to bring a fiancé(e) to the U.S. legally. If you are engaged to a person who lives outside the U.S., you need to take the proper legal actions to ensure your loved one can enter the U.S. If approved, your fiancé will be issued a K-1 visa. If your fiancé has a child, the child will be issued a K-2 visa.

I had a K1 case and ended up in the USA with their professional help.

I was in Armenia and my fiancé was in USA. We choose their law firm because they were very professional in their business...

Thank you again David for your help and support.”
– Christine K.

Main Requirements for a Fiancé Visa Petition

  • Petitioner must be a U.S. Citizen.
  • Both you and your fiancé must be free to marry.
  • You and your fiancé should have met in person within two years of filing the petition (with some exceptions).

Why You Need an Attorney

While you have the right to file an I-129F petition yourself, as with all immigration legal matters, the process of filing a fiancé petition can be difficult. Any errors on the form, or missing information or documents will lead to serious delays – and the process is not fast, even if submitted correctly. To avoid the risk of problems, delays, or a rejection, call Aratta Law firm for assistance. Currently, thousands of petitions are denied every year – a risk you certainly don’t want to take. Most people choose to work with an immigration lawyer who knows how to navigate the system and procedures.


Why Choose Us?

When you call on a Glendale immigration attorney at Aratta Law Firm, you can trust that your fiancé petition is in the hands of attorney who understands immigration law, along with all current changes, and will guide you every step of the way, including filing all required forms, and after the marriage, assisting your partner to apply for a Green Card. We care about the people we represent, and these are not empty words. We understand that this may be amongst the most important legal matters you may face in your lifetime – hence we give it our full attention.


Fiancé Status in the USA: How Long Does It Last?

Once your fiancé is issued a K-1 fiancé visa and enters the U.S., you have limited time to get married, as the visa expires after 90 days, with no option to extend it. Once married, you can apply for a Green Card (adjustment of status), which allows you to live and work in the country legally.

Contact an experienced immigration lawyer at Aratta Law Firm today at (818) 550-1111 for assistance with filing Petition for Fiancé, form I-129F and obtaining a fiancé visa.

Additional Information