Glendale Back and Spine Injury Lawyers
If you suffered spine or back injuries in Glendale, you may be eligible for compensation for your injuries. You will need the assistance of an experienced Glendale car accident injury lawyer. Call (818) 550-1111 today for a free consultation on your case.
Never Settle for Less After Severe Injuries
The spine is one of the most delicate parts of your body. Any injury to the spine can have severe consequences, such as permanent disability, paralysis, weakness, and back pain that changes your life completely. Car accidents often cause spine injuries since the spine absorbs the most pressure from a collision.
You may be eligible for compensation if you have sustained back and spine injuries in an accident caused by another person's negligence. Our experienced Glendale personal injury attorneys at Aratta Law Firm will represent your legal interests and help hold the at-fault party responsible for damages. Call us at (818) 550-1111.
Types of Spine Injuries
There are different types of spine and back injuries you can sustain. The severity of these injuries varies depending on the amount of pressure sustained along the vertebral column. It also depends on where the cord is struck in the accident. Generally, there are two main types of spine injuries. They are:
- Incomplete Spine Injury: When you suffer from an incomplete spine injury, your spinal cord is not completely damaged. A portion of the spinal cord remains intact, and the injured party can perform various functions. The level of function a person retains depends on the severity of the spine injury.
- Complete Spine Injury: Your spinal cord is severely damaged when you suffer from complete spine injuries. An injury of this magnitude stops basic functions and typically makes the victim immobile. While the individual can regain some function through treatment and therapy, the damage is often too significant to be reversed.
Symptoms of Back and Spine Injury
When you suffer from a back or spine injury, you will usually experience a wide range of symptoms. If you suspect that you have a spine injury, you must seek medical attention right away. Some of the common symptoms of back and spine injuries include:
- Loss of the ability to move
- Loss of feeling sensations or temperature changes
- Loss of bowel or bladder control
- Difficulty breathing
How Spine Injuries Impact Your Life
Spine injuries can change your life completely. Any damage to your spine can affect your ability to stand, walk, and perform daily tasks, like driving and working. Besides, these injuries can affect your sense of touch, feeling, heart rate, and general body condition. These effects will have a negative impact on your finances as you seek medical attention, since treating these types of issues is often quite costly. You can also lose wages as you may lack the ability to work. This is why it is vital to seek compensation if another person's negligence caused the spinal injuries.
When calculating compensation for damages, several factors will be involved. Some of them include the following:
- Medical expenses for now and the future
- Loss of wages and expected wages if you will not be able to remain in your current career
- Physical and emotional pain
- Loss of mobility
Let Glendale Back and Spine Injury Attorneys Help
Back and spine injuries can affect your life significantly, both now and well into the future. If you have sustained back and spine injuries from an accident caused by another person's negligence, you may have the right to seek compensation.
Our dedicated and experienced Glendale back and spine injury attorneys at Aratta Law Firm are ready to help you get justice. We have represented people in your situation before and have the kind of experience to help get you the compensation you deserve. Call (818) 550-1111 today to schedule your appointment!