Don’t Deal with Insurance Companies yourself –
Five tricks insurance companies use to pay you nothing:
- Pretending to be the good guy
- Pointing the finger at another driver
- Another cause (a stray dog, believe it or not)
- Insisting on a recorded statement before you retain counsel
- And the last but not least – the famous catch-22 “you started treatment late” or “you started treating the same day”.
Don’t be fooled, even the simplest fender benders can end up being litigated for many months. Contact our office after an accident, to avoid unnecessary delays and for proper guidance and representation (818) 550-1111.